This package is an active way to sample the great outdoors around Chaffey’s Lock. You’ll be paddling on the World Heritage Rideau Canal, cycling on the Cataraqui Trail – part of the TransCanada Trail system then enjoying a “Flavours of the Rideau” Gourmet picnic. You can decide to bring your picnic with you in a panier on your bike or have it ready for you back at Chaffeys Lock at a picnic table next to the water. This complete package is usually a full day (7 hours). We recommend that you cycle in the morning followed by your picnic lunch then paddle in the afternoon with an optional refreshing swim!
- Half-day bike rental (up to 3hrs)
- Half-day kayak rental (up to 3hrs)
- Gourmet picnic
- Insulated picnic basket & tablecloth
- Cutlery, plates & condiments
- Choose from smoked turkey, roast beef or chicken salad sandwiches
- Local Artisan cheese & smoked sausage
- In season heirloom veggies
- Freshly squeezed lemonade (or apple cider) & desserts
- 85% of Ingredients locally sourced using farm fresh in season produce from Wendy’s Market
Price per person: from $85.00
Group rates, custom orders & gluten free options also available
Located at / Situé à Chaffey's Lock
90 minutes from/de Ottawa | 45 minutes from/de Kingston
Rentals - Open in 2023
Season/saison: June 10 - Oct 15
Open daily Wed to Sunday 9am - 5pm Ouvert chaque jour du mercredi au dimanche 9h a 17h
Read the reviews or leave us your comments!
Voici ce que nos clients pensent de leurs experiences!