Air-Land-Water UNESCO Discovery Tour
Depart from Gananoque by helicopter and travel over the Frontenac Arch Biosphere and the World Heritage Rideau Canal. This beautiful waterway connects Kingston to Ottawa and it is the perfect scene for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Round trip helicopter transfer from Gananoque to Chaffey’s Lock (air time 25 min)
- Hybrid trail bike rental to ride the Cataraqui Trail (up to 3 hrs)
- Kayak or canoe rental with paddles and safety equipment (up to 3hrs)
- A local “Flavours of the Rideau” gourmet picnic
- Add a 2.5hr Rideau Boat Cruise for $40 per person
$450 per person
Located at / Situé à Chaffey's Lock
90 minutes from/de Ottawa | 45 minutes from/de Kingston
Rentals - Open in 2021 with restrictions
Season/saison: June 12 - Oct 15
Open daily Wednesday to Sunday 9-am - 5pm Ouvert chaque jour du mercredi au dimanche 9h a 17h
Read the reviews or leave us your comments!
Voici ce que nos clients pensent de leurs experiences!