Under the Stars on the Rideau
This Authentic Rideau Experience comes with a professional Guide for 2 days of paddling on one of the most beautiful sections of the UNESCO World Heritage Rideau Canal with overnight camping at a Parks Canada lockstation. You will enjoy some local “Flavours of the Rideau” with 2 gourmet picnics, an authentic outdoor Paddlers breakfast and a tasty reward of dining at the newly renovated historic Opinicon Resort at Chaffey’s Lock.
What Guests can expect
- To paddle 8-10km each day
- Be capable of a few hours of moderate exercise each day
- We paddle rain or shine so rain gear is recommended (no paddling during storms)
- We suggest arriving the evening before to unplug and step back onto “Rideau” time!
- 2-day kayak rental
- 1-night camping at Rideau Canal locks
- 2 gourmet picnic meals
- Paddlers Breakfast
- 1 dining voucher at the Opinicon
- Experienced Paddle Guide
- Navigation charts
- Paddles & safety equipment
- Guests bring their own sleeping bag but tents and camping gear is provided
Price per person: $280 (2 person minimum)
There are no reviews yet.